Tuesday, September 28, 2010

In a shoe-y mood :)

I was online today and I felt like looking at shoes and I found some pretty hot pairs! Check 'em out!


1. PRIMROSE RUCHED STRAP HEELS [Price: £95.00]
2. LORNA LACE BOW SANDALS [Price: £70.00]

1

2

3. SILVER LACE UP PLIMSOLLS [Price: £14.99]
4. 
Black Diamante Platform sandals [
also in grey
] 
[Price: £79.99]

5.
 Denim platform peep toe heel
[Price: £54.99]




3
4
5

 I was also on Primark.co.uk and I saw these three gorgeous outfits :)

Leopard playsuit, Faux fur hobo, oversized bead and cord necklace, punch out hiking boots and ribbed over-the-knee socks

Faux fur trapper, floral mix and max tunic, Faux fur belted gillet, ribbed over-the-knee socks and knee-high zip boot

Lace and sequin jacket, Roll sleeve printed tee, metallic laser cut leggings, wedge ankle boot, large dome cocktail ring, peacock brooch, snake ring, owl brooch

Thanks for reading and PLEASE follow me and check out my Youtube channel for reviews, hauls, tutorials and tips:

Slán,
Roisin :) x









No comments:

Post a Comment